Internet no longer working?

Todd Deshane deshantm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 16:06:14 UTC 2005

I don't have much experience setting up DNS stuff that usually works...

but I do remember having to manually set DNS servers when I
had a server from my ISP once that was hard coded. You could
check in the network settings in System->Administration->Networking
there is a DNS tab, make sure that you ISP's DNS server(s) are in there
for the card you are usually externally.

Hope that helps,
Todd