amd64 debian 3.1 or ubuntu

Todd Deshane deshantm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 04:19:52 UTC 2005

I haven't had any problems running amd64 with ubuntu 5.04
which has apache2, mysql 4.1, and php5 installed.

At the time, I think I had to install a couple debian packages,
but since then, I believe there are ubuntu packages for such things
that are available directly... I am sure that someone can verify that if
needed.

I have never used debian myself.

Best of luck with the server.

Todd