Kubuntu why?

Serg Belokamen serg.belokamen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 07:55:20 UTC 2005

Ok its starting to become GNOME vs KDE compaign here hehehe,.

I completely disagree, Chanchao. I think KDE has the "edge". I have been
using GNOME for years and just couldn't resist slickness and
functionality of KDE, so I dumped GNOME and went with KDE.

However, in reality, I think that it is possible and queit often the
case (me for example) when a user chooses an overall manager, e.g. GNOME
or KDE and then installs other lib.'s so you can have the best of both
worlds. Since KDE does have an enormous application base, but then again
GNOME has some kickass apps as well, why not have both of them I say :)

   Serg