Multi-media

Tom Adelstein adelste at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 17:22:35 UTC 2005

The multi-media issue could be fixed fairly easily for all Linux
distributions.

http://www.gocyberlink.com/multi/products/product_main.jsp?ProdId=1

Cyberlink has in fact made a Linux version of this product see:

http://www.computex.com.tw/cyberlink2000.asp

I can't read Chinese or Japanese yet, so I can't tell if it's available
on this link:

http://tw.gocyberlink.com/multi/products/product_main.jsp?ProdId=1&lang=cht

I also cannot find it in the English version of their web site.

I believe people would pay for this product for Linux and that the
company could make even more money.

So, what would we have to do to have them offer the product to us?

That would solve the media problem for Linux - wouldn't it?

Anyone know how to reach someone at Cyberlink?

Tom