Ubuntu Live CD Persistent Home on usb key.

Michael Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 11:29:14 UTC 2005

> Does anyone else have suggestions on how to make it work?

I have another feature request for this. Having to type command lines to get
your persistent home directory mounted at boot time is clunky. Several
LiveCD distributions offer automated home directory/system settings
searches. Is there any plan to offer this feature so I can just plug in my
USB key and have my system set up the way it needs to be (particularly
useful in a static IP environment) and my home directory comfortably
mounted?