Problem With Postings (firefox from backports)

Tom Adelstein adelste at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 21:20:13 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 10:33 +0100, Graham wrote:
> On Thursday 09 Jun 2005 01:53, John Carney wrote:
>
> > Tom Adelstein wrote:
> > >In the address window of Firefox type about:config
> > >
> > >Scroll down to general.useragent.vendorSub
> > >
> > >Change the string to 1.04.
> >
> > This is almost right, but the version string should be 1.0.4
> >
> > John.
>
> I received 11 copies of this posting, all made on 9th June 2005 at
> 01:53.  Any reason for this?
> --
>
> Graham

Haven't a clue. I did not receive any emails from this list from 6:44 PM
-5 UTC yesterday until I returned home at 3:00 PM -5 UTC today. I
checked this morning at 7:00 AM on the web site and the archives showed
the last email on this list to be the same as the one in my inbox. So, I
have to guess that the mailing list was down.