Ubuntu Newbies Project (UNP)

Pablo Wolter pwolter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 18:11:20 UTC 2005

Martin Meredith wrote:

>I Like that idea, and am looking into it :D some sort of "ticket system"
>for support (whether official or unofficial) would be great.

yes, it should work fine. But questions arise: How will be the way to
assign those tickets to some person under the "help team"? How many time
one should have to resolve the ticket and most important, who will
control the assigned task/people is doing the job?

Another question is regarding the 10 hours, I guess for the peole that
work maybe should be difficult to dedicate another 10 hrs a week to help
people, because in our own jobs (the ones that pay bills :-) ) we have
to work over time from time to time.

I have more experience in Debian Sid mostly, Ubuntu is a kind of Sid,
but if that help, count with me, I'll do my best to achieve the 10
hours, but cannot guarantie that ... and english is my second language,
I speak spanish so if that is not a problem .... I'm in!!!!!

>Looking at PHP Desk... It's a good program :D

it's an excelent aproach!!!