Go to MY PC...

Jack Jackson jackson.linux at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 13:17:39 UTC 2005

I'm looking for a linux package which will allow me to remove expensive
and proprietary GotoMyPC from my dad's machine. I'd like to be able to
put a client on his machine which will let me ssh into his windows
machine and see his dekstop from mine.
I have looked at VNC and frankly gotten highly confused at how it is
supposed to work. Can anyone either explain it or offer another client
which is invisible to the Windows user once installed but allows me to
get in securely and administrate the windows XP box ?

Thanks!