686-smp freezing

chang hottern40 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 14:46:04 UTC 2005

I ended up going back to warty 4. I found no problems
at all with the smp kernels.
My hardware is a dual 933mhz with onboard promise lite
raid controller & additional cmd649 raid controller,
ATI 7000(agp), eth1-3com 10/100,eth0-realtek 8169
100/1000,.
System already installed with vsftpd & dvdrip, 2x
regions of raid5.

chang