Need Help with TunesBrowser

Sebastian Köhlmeier seti at setadesign.net
Sun Jun 5 07:50:02 UTC 2005

James Livingston schrieb:

>On Sat, 2005-06-04 at 09:58 +0200, Sebastian Köhlmeier wrote:
>

>>i have a big musik share on my linux fileserver,
>>and i tested to run DAAPD, and mt-daapd, to share this
>>musik to other computers, and i tryed to use tunesbrowser
>>on my ubuntu, but it cant get musik information or connection
>>or something else.
>>I can see the server, who is serving the share, but the server is red
>>and i cant see any musik.
>>

>It works fine for me, using mt-daapd and tunesbrowser.
>
>Do you have a firewall installed on the server? If so you will need to
>open up the port for the DAAP server (3689 by default on mt-daapd).
>

>Cheers,
>
>James "Doc" Livingston

No der is no firewall, and i tested it also on my local computer, and
the problem is only with
TunesBrowser, i can connect to DAAPD or mt-daapd with ourTunes. Is there
something to
do with the libopendaap after make install?
I think this is the problem, i dont know, what to do with the new
compiled lib.
Or could there be a problem because of the amd64 Ubuntu version?

Thx for help.

Mfg Seti