getting mozilla thunderbird to group replies

Nick C chakynet at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 30 20:22:14 UTC 2005

Mustafa Abbasi <lordverminard at gmail.com> writes:

>>i recently installed thuderbird and now use it as my mail application.
>>one thing i really want is that thunderbird be able group replies togather
>>like gmail.
>>is there a feature or an extension i can use.
>>that make reading mailing list so much easier.

It's not like Gmail, but for this mailing list, I use View -> Sort by ->
Threaded, so all replies on the same subject go under the same Thread.

And there is also a option View -> Sort by -> Grouped By Sort, but I do
not know what it does.

You can always ask here:
Mozilla Thunderbird Support - MozillaZine Forums
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=39&sid=8079fd7c70c3fd00ea3e97047e1c7d7c

--
	ChaKy @ IRC :: ncakelic.gmail.com :: PGP:0x487B18D5
	    humanity to others - Ubuntu Linux Community