installing skype

Renato Henriques repehe at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 09:59:45 UTC 2005

I keep having my troubles to install skype. Once the whole package is expanded I double click on the install shield and a box opens up with the chances of either opening up the terminal or to execute directly. The comand line informs me where the libraries will be installed. Everything executes in a flash but never skype on site.  What the heck am I doing.  Well, I'm a newby but not a quiter.

Is there a time table for skype to be included in the synaptic repositories?

Renato Henriquesrepehe at yahoo.comaim:renatoaimmsn:renato4010591 at hotmail.com