Evolution : problems with the spell checker

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 28 01:05:37 UTC 2005

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:28:46 +0200
Vincent Trouilliez <vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr> wrote:

> I would like an easy way to tell Evolution what language I want to
> use. This way it will keep correcting me and, eventually, over time, I
> will write proper French, and proper English, instead of a disgusting
> mix of the two :-/

Good examples and it illustrates a problem I had not realized existed.
Thank you for educating me.
But from what I've read you do very well, at least with English.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Have you noticed that, when we were young, we were told that
"everybody else is doing it"  was a  really stupid reason to do