OT: British EFF, sign the pledge

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Wed Jul 27 22:06:29 UTC 2005

For the British residents on the list it might be interesting to know
that there's a pledge on PledgeBank (http://www.pledgebank.com/rights)
for starting a British EFF. More info is available on
http://www.oblomovka.com/entries/2005/07/25#1122278040

If you are worried about your digital rights then this is a good
opportunity to put your money where your mouth is :-) At the time I
write this another 588 signatures are needed.

/M

magnus at therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

The law does not allow me to testify on any aspect of the National
Security Agency, even to the Senate Intelligence Committee.
      -- General Allen, Director of the NSA