switching languages without existing X session

janne jan.moren at lucs.lu.se
Wed Jul 27 08:08:23 UTC 2005

If you need to start a specific application in a particular language, do
something like this on the command line:

> LC_ALL=zh_CN applicationname

That will set all locale settings to simplified chinese for that
application.

--
Tel. (Japan) 090-3622 8920            Dr. Jan Morén (mr)
Sweden: +46-31 360 7723               Dept. of Cognitive Science