problem importing python modules

Lee Braiden lee_b at digitalunleashed.com
Tue Jul 26 20:14:33 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 26 July 2005 18:18, Derek Broughton wrote:
> Yes and no...  Moving from Debian to kUbuntu brought with it a vast
> increase in the number of Python modules.  Yes, a python list would be more
> helpful, but there's a heavy reliance on Python in this distro, and it can
> hardly be off-topic.

Oh, come on.  A lot of stuff is coded in C.  Are you saying that C programming
tutorials are appropriate here too?  And C++?  And KDE Development?  And
GNOME?  This isn't even an ubuntu development list.

I'm glad to see mustafa interested in programming and actively persuing it,
but it'll serve him better if we help him to address his questions to the
appropriate places.

--
Lee Braiden
http://www.DigitalUnleashed.com