Gui programming with python

Mustafa lordverminard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 09:20:42 UTC 2005

Lee Braiden wrote:

>On Monday 25 July 2005 09:56, Mustafa wrote:
>

>>would be good too so pyqt fails in that department( you have to pay)
>>

>I don't think that's the case.  If you're prepared to release your work as
>Free Software, you can use the GPL'd qt.

last question would it be advisable to learn pygtk whole first
and then start using tools like glade or should i learn pygtk using glade
and leave out the stuff from pygtk that glade can do on its own.
i belive in the end using glade is the best way cuz it will save time
but for learning which is better in your opinion.