Firefox glitch?

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 17:55:34 UTC 2005

On 7/21/05, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <ubuntu at zonker.net> wrote:
> Has anyone else noticed Firefox being extremely unstable after the last
> update?

YES. I noticed -- firefox segfaults as soon as I click on a message in
gmail. I'm running Hoary on a PowerBook G3, so this is the PPC
version.

(I'm posting this using Konqueror which doesn't provide a "better
gmail experience."

I was afraid it was something else I've done -- I've been tracking
down a printer problem -- the previous version of Firefox in Hoary was
doing something strange when printing to my PostScript printer, so
I've been installing and uninstalling and changing settings to try to
track it down. Segmentation faults are MUCH worse!