Firefox glitch?

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier ubuntu at zonker.net
Thu Jul 21 17:35:03 UTC 2005

Has anyone else noticed Firefox being extremely unstable after the last
update?

I run Ubuntu Hoary on AMD64 and since I ran the update this morning,
Firefox has crashed no less than seven times - which is particularly
odd, because I can't remember it crashing even once before that on Hoary.

I'm also running Hoary on my laptop, and haven't noticed the same
problem with Firefox there, so maybe it's just an AMD64 thing? Or maybe
it's just something weird with my setup... any thoughts?

Best,

Zonker