Nokia D211 card and 2.6.x kernel

Max Andersen max at militant.dk
Wed Jul 20 15:29:33 UTC 2005

Hi,

Since Nokia doesn't support kernel 2.6.x on their D211 card, I ask if
anyone has a modded version, or a howto, to make my D211 work on my
Ubuntu Hoary 2.6.10-5-686. A lot of deprecated code in the tarball
downloaded from nokia.com (tested on 2.4.16)

If anyone has any links (the patch link on nokia forums, sadly doesn't
work) I will appreciate it very much.

It's the last issue I have before my notebook is 100% ported, and I
haven't got the slighest C experience, yet, so any links will be gladly
accepted.

Sincerely
Max Andersen