Where do I make these changes?

Barry Young youngbar at insightbb.com
Wed Jul 20 04:06:32 UTC 2005

Well Ed,

I checked basically everything that wasn't checked in the universes and I
see no mythtv.  I see mytop, mzscheme and then the Ns start.

Was I supposed to select Warty and Hoary?

If I want to download and install this application:

http://linux.bytesex.org/xawtv/

How do I do it?

I am not getting answers.   mythtv is not the application I want to install

Sorry for the extreme frustration.  But if I can get some help and figure
this out, I think I will be on my way.  I think this would have been much
better handled by adding some kind of installer to Add Remove programs.
Imagine that :)??

Barry