Apply 70% discounts on Adobe Software

dshadywun ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue Jul 19 03:55:39 UTC 2005

Goldenson Wrote:
> TOP quality software:
>
> *Special Offer #1:*
> 'Windows XP Professional+Microsoft Office XP Professional'
> (http://cyberdyneoem.com/?g) = only $80
> *Special Offer #2:*
> 'Adobe - Photoshop 7, Premiere 7, Illustrator 10 '
> (http://cyberdyneoem.com/?g)= only $120
> *Special Offer #3:*
> 'Macromedia Dreamwaver MX 2004 + Flash MX 2004'
> (http://cyberdyneoem.com/?g) = only $100
>
> Also:
> Windows 2003 Server
> Windows 2000 Workstation
> Windows 2000 Server
> Windows 2000 Advanced Server
> Windows 2000 Datacenter
> Windows NT 4.0
> Windows Millenium
> Windows 98 Second Edition
> Windows 95
> Office XP Professional
> Office 2000
> Office 97
> MS Plus
> MS SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition
> MS Visual Studio .NET Architect Edition
> MS Encarta Encyclopedia Delux 2004
> MS Project 2003 Professional
> MS Money 2004
> MS Streets and Trips 2004
> MS Works 7
> MS Picture It Premium 9
> MS Exchange 2003 Enterprise Server
> Adobe Photoshop
> Adobe PageMaker
> Adobe Illustrator
> Adobe Acrobat 6 Professional
> Adobe Premiere
> Macromedia Dreamwaver MX 2004
> Macromedia Flash MX 2004
> Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004
> Macromedia Freehand MX 11
> Corel Draw Graphics Suite 12
> Corel Draw Graphics Suite 11
>
> Corel Photo Painter 8
> Corel Word Perfect Office 2002
> Norton System Works 2003
> Borland Delphi 7 Enterprise Edition
> Quark Xpress 6 Passport Multilanguage
>
> 'Enter Here' (http://cyberdyneoem.com/?g)

MAKE EASY MONEY ONLINE WITH PAYPAL!

PLEASE READ YOU WILL BE THANKING ME LATER   :)

Have you ever wanted to make some money online. I have not had much
success up to this point. To be honest I am totally sceptical about any
get-rich quick scheme I have ever heard about.

Well then I found this PayPal Money making guide. I read some more
about it and saw people reporting that they had made a few thousands of
dollars. Well of course I didn’t believe it. Would you.

Then I decided to try it. So I looked for a mailing list and sent 5
dollars to every person on that list then entered my name. It only cost
me $25, which is cheap compared to what i made from it!!!

Now its time for the next stage,  posting my message on numerous
message boards. The reason for posting messages is so u can get more
people to send!

And the more people who send the more money you make and the more money
they will eventually be making.

Hopefully there are enough people out there who will see this message
and take the chance, so that this will work and make alot of people
alot of money.

If you past this up now and relize later that this really works, you
will regret not trying it sooner? If you start now just imagine all the
money you will make in a few months it will definitly be in the
thousands.

Ive been doing this for 3 months and already have $5,540. And theres
still money coming in!! Im just trying to spread the word so that
everyone can enjoy this as much as i am.

So here’s the 5 step plan.

1. Copy this letter and save it in your computer and/or on a floppy
disk. I suggest you print this for future refrence. :)

2. Send 5 dollars to every PayPal account on the list below (If you
don’t have PayPal sign up for one at this link:
https://www.paypal.com)

1) krstic12 at hotmail.com

2) gatman973 at yahoo.com

3) nets45 at walla.com

4) tedd745 at yahoo.com

5) dshadywun1 at yahoo.com

IMPORTANT: when u send the money please include the comments "Please
add me on your mailing list" this makes this whole process legal.

Question:  Why send people money?         Answer: IF you dont send
money to the e-mail addreses your chances of making money off this are
slim. The reason for that is, When you send money and ask them to
"Please add me on your mailing list" they will put your e-mail on there
ads. Therefore your e-mail  will spread dramaticly over thousands of
forums for people to see so will make you alot of $$$$$ MONEY
$$$$$!!!!

The next step is important so pay attention!

3. After sending the money to the paypal accounts, What you need to do
is....

Remove the e-mail from the number 1 spot off the list. ( THIS PERSON IS
NOW OFF THE LIST BUT IS NO DOUBT COUNTING ALL HIS MONEY!!!)

Then put the e-mail from the number 2 spot in the number one spot.

Then take the e-mail from the number 3 spot in the number 2 spot.

Then take the e-mail from the number 4 spot to the number 3 spot.

Then take the e-mail from the number 5 spot to the number 4 spot.

Ok now there is the last empty spot put your e-mail in this spot. So
when your done it should look like the list below.

1) gatman973 at yahoo.com

2) nets45 at walla.com

3) tedd745 at yahoo.com

4) dshadywun1 at yahoo.com

5) YOUR E-MAIL

4. You could use this letter to send to your friends and post on
forums. Try to post this on all the sites you possibly can because
people who see this. The more money you will make.

5. Sit back and just watch your paypay account get filled with money.
Dont spend it all at once!!!!!

Thank you

--
dshadywun