Ubuntu "Lite" (Or dare I say.. 'Lubuntu'.. :)

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 17 15:19:46 UTC 2005

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 16:07:07 +0200
Rainer Gutkas <Rainer.Gutkas at kstp.at> wrote:

> The thing
> I don't like is that the menu has to be configured all by yourself,
> because ICEWM doesn't import debian-menu like xfce.

Maybe that's the case but my IceWM's 'Programs' menu item is identical
(includes everything) in every respect to other WM's 'Debian' menu item.
Plus, running 'update-menus' (from the 'menu' package) keeps it up to
date and includes everything (GUI) one installs.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Q: What's the difference between MicroSoft Windows and a virus?
A: Apart from the fact that viruses are supported by their authors,