FreeNX - suspend & resume problem

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 00:42:33 UTC 2005

On 7/13/05, Ben Novack <bennovack at gmail.com> wrote:

> Magnus, try that edit - it just worked like a charm for me. If it
> doesn't work, I'll take another cruise through the config file and see
> if I changed anything else, but I'm pretty sure that's all I did.

Ooh. Good tip. After I bragged about my good luck, I waited an hour
and tried to reconnect to my session and it didn't work. Then I
realized I hadn't done the "nxsetup --install" step. I did that and so
far session resuming is "just working" again for me - at least I was
able to reconnect to the session I was using last night. It looks like
the default session should last 30 days without explicitly setting
anything, but that bit you mentioned seems to be the important part if
it isn't working right.

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu