fuzzy display

Søren Hauberg soren at hauberg.org
Mon Jul 11 12:19:22 UTC 2005

Hi all,
Ever since I upgraded to Hoary my screen has been fuzzy. This means
there's a little bit of noise on the screen. It's not very annoying
which is why I've been living with it for some time now, hoping it would
go away.

I'm currently running Breezy, but the started when I upgraded to hoary,
so I don't think the problem is related to Breezy.

There was a thread about this issue earlier, and people seemed to be
able to make the problem go away by doing a 'dpkg-reconfigure
xserver-xorg', but that doesn't do anything for me :-(

Any ideas on how to handle this problem?

/Søren

P.S. I have a GeForce2 and my TFT screen is a Samsung SyncMaster 172N.