encrypted filesystem

Luis Murillo lmurillo at gmx.net
Fri Jul 8 15:31:54 UTC 2005

I actually would like to have my /home, / and swap partitions encrypted, and
just leave /boot unencrypted so the system would be able to boot. But one
concern I have is that I don't want to have to input 3 passwords at boot.
I've read the documentation that there's on the Ubuntu site that talks about
this and how to avoid having to type 3 passwords at boot, though I don't
like the idea that it's given there ;)
Maybe with the use of a GPG key or something like that :)

So I'll keep doing research on the subject, just not at the moment because
I'm currently too busy with other projects ;)

-LMurillo

[...]