Malone !!!!

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Thu Jul 7 06:18:47 UTC 2005

> Granted, but he will find people more willing to help if he approaches
> them with a kinder and less "in-your-face" approach. Politeness is a
> way to show others you appreciate and respect them.

I sure respect and appreciate my Ubuntu fellows, more than that, I love
them like family members, I love you guys (and gals, must be some).
Remember, no later than yesterday, I wanted to write a love poem, but
someone said I must be strange. So I try hard not to show my love too
much, and now, people think I show disrespect ?! Boy, it's impossible to
please everybody it seems ! ;o)

> Impoliteness tends to do the opposite and is counterproductive when asking questions...no
> matter how frustrated you are.

Did my post sound that bad ?! Maybe you forgot to dial in some implicit
humour. Maybe I didn't word it properly, or forgot smiley where
appropriate.

Anyway, I didn't really expect any usefull answer on Malone, as it seems
pretty hopeless, it's not gonna be fixed, never mind soon. I was more
like sending a message in a bottle so to speak... ;-)

--
Vince