Malone !!!!

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Thu Jul 7 02:35:05 UTC 2005

Oh, another lovely thing, I just happen to display all my bugs, okay
only 2 so far. the table doesn't mention the package name (GQview).
Not very practical ! Sure with only 2 bugs now, and both related to
GQview, it's no problem. But what happens when there will be 100 bugs on
reported against 75 different packages or so ? What a mess...
There is a column titled "upstream / package", but it doesn't display
any infirmation whatsoever, certainly not the package name anyway...

Well, on the plus side, Malone looks better, "fresher", lighter and
faster. But from what I can see, it could do a lot better in the
usability department, even compared to bugzilla...

Okay, I will get me a bullet-proof jacket now, just in case... ;-)

--
Vince