Gnome menu's idiosyncrazy....

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Tue Jul 5 22:26:04 UTC 2005

> >1) Sub-menu "responsiveness".
> I had nothing to do so I was doing this for about 30 seconds--nothing!

Really ?! Pfff.... no luck then, I hope my motherboard is not at fault,
as I didn't intend/plan on replacing it before at least 2 or 3 years, as
it's only 3 year old :-/

> >2) Problem when drawing the menu for the first time
> Yes. I can see it.

AHHHH !!!!!!  At least, I can file this one then, thanks ! :o)))

> I am now a bit worried it'll drive me mad because
> I won't help noticing it every time from now on. Thank you very much!
> ;-)

Oh, I am sorry ! ;o)
But it's not that bad, it only does it once, when you log-in for the
first time, after that it works correctly... just don't log-out / power
off and it should be fine ! ;-P

--
Vince