Compiling Pascal

Douglas Alves alves5 at cantv.net
Fri Jul 1 17:41:58 UTC 2005

Thank you Richard,

I downloaded about 14 packages from the FreePascal site and installed
them all, though because I didn't know in what order I should've done
it, some installation errors came up.

The IDE works fine, but when I try running a simple program, it says
Fatal: Can't find unit System

Do you know what this is due to?  Do I need some extra configuration?
How should I go about it?