Ogg flash player recommendations?

Aaron Waite volvoguy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 00:13:28 UTC 2005

Senectus . wrote:
> on the same sort of subject... has anyone seen a good legal mp3 web site?
> I just found that napster won't let my apply for the trial because
> they "don't support my OS" :-(
>
> are there any sites that fill their music with DRM crap??

I was a member of emusic.com for quite a while. Their files are DRM free
and encoded at a high bitrate with LAME (can't remember the rate - it
was either 192k or the variable "alt preset standard" preset). The only
downside is that they don't do any mainstream music - but I'm an oddball
anyway so it didn't really effect me. :)

They have a "50 free downloads" trial period, and it's definitely
signing up just for that if you like to find new music.

Aaron