Feedback on the Live CD (Hoary Hedgehog).

Patrik Dahl patrik.dahl at myrealbox.com
Sat Jan 29 16:01:38 UTC 2005

I had a similar problem on my Dell Inspiron 8500 Laptop with an Nvidia
GeForce Go 5200 with 64MB.
The default resolution for this Laptop is 1920x1200 (Widescreen) and I
got a resolution of 640*480!

I also tried to disable the annoying "Sound Event" like:
Choose menu item, select check box etc....

Even if I click "remove" in "sound preferences" I still get these
annoying sound events...

//PDa