www : Galeon ???

Stephen Ryan taketwoaspirin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 03:58:18 UTC 2005

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 04:19:10 +0100, Vincent Trouilliez
<vincent.trouilliez at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> > Heh.  There are a (small, but significant) number of irritations about
> > Epiphany that leave me using Galeon.
>
> Yes, same here. :-/
>
> > I've put a copy of the packages I'm using up on my website (http://sryan.stearns.org/~sryan/)
>
> Oh, nice, thanks ! :o)
>
> > if you'd like to use them.
>
> I downloaded them....but it doesn't work ! :o(
> It says that libpgp-error0 is not recent enough. Need version 1.0, and
> Warty comes with version 07 or something. How did you manage to compile
> it on Warty then ?! :o(

Ah, nuts.  I forgot about that; I had updated a few things on that
machine trying to get lphoto (from linspire) to work; I've just
replaced those files with copies from a different machine that I
haven't been using for development work, which should be slightly
better.  Unfortunately, I don't actually have a pure Warty machine
available right now, so i can't actually test to make sure this is the
right one.  :-(

My wife wouldn't let me put Ubuntu on her machine until after I had
Galeon working, and it was the first thing I installed after finishing
the main Ubuntu installation, so I know that at least one of the
copies I had around here was installable on a pure Warty system.