CD burning software

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 24 17:25:34 UTC 2005

> nautilus-cd-burner now supports DVD burning as well.

huh ??Really ?!!  Wow, can't wait for Hoary/Gnome 2.10 to be released
then !! :o))
Does it also allow multisession CD-Rs ??
If not, there is still 6 weeks lefts before it's released, they can
still work on it..

> It is not as powerful as K3B

Let's turn this statement in a more positive way : "It is more friendly,
simpler, faster and easier to use than K3B" :-)

> To be honest, I would much prefer to see additional imporvements of
> nautilus-cd-burner since it is so nicely integrated into Gnome, than new
> software attempts.

Definitely !! :o)

Vince, can't wait for Hoary&Gnome...