annoncing gaveman in hoary universe

berndl81 at gmx.at berndl81 at gmx.at
Mon Jan 24 13:45:33 UTC 2005

Hi everyone. I finally managed to install graveman without any problems
but I when I tried to burn a cd I got an error about permissions with
cd-record.

Graveman detects all necessary programs well (green light) and as
suggested I changed the cd-write device to /dev/hdc with /dev/hdc beeing
my writer. My .graveman.conf config-file looks as follows:

[general]
readcd=/usr/bin/readcd
tmpdir=/tmp
mkisofspara=
sox=/usr/bin/sox
cdrecord=/usr/bin/cdrecord
overburn=1
mkisofs=/usr/bin/mkisofs
cdrecordpara=
readcdpara=
soxpara=
[lecteur]
dev=/dev/hdc
name=HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4082B Removable CD-ROM
type=15
vitesse=24

Anyone who knows what I might change so that I can burn with graveman?
Thanks a lot in advance :)

Greets,
Bernhard