upgrades break opengl

zunbeltz zunbeltz at lcdx00.wm.lc.ehu.es
Thu Jan 20 11:46:46 UTC 2005

I din't have any answer for a mail i posted yesterday. I don't know how
to start solving the problem and i need urgent help.
the problem is as follows:
I'm developing a program with wxPython (2.5.3.1). It uses OpenGL. When i
start the program i got the following error:

The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.
  (Details: serial 363 error_code 8 request_code 145 minor_code 5)
   backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error()
function.)

Somebody knows something (logs to read, ...)
TIA

Zunbeltz

--
Zunbeltz Izaola Azkona              (zunbeltz at wm dot lc dot ehu dot es)
Materia Kondentsatuaren Fisika Saila      |