Relative Newbie With Display Problem (Problem 1).

Brian Durant linuxnewbiedk at yahoo.dk
Wed Jan 19 17:17:28 UTC 2005

Hi Winton.

Umm, Knoppix doesn't register my monitor correctly
either. The user guide states that max rates at 800 x
600 are at 87 Hz and for 1024 x 768 at 87 Hz. Preset
modes are for 800 x 600 at 75 Hz and 85 Hz, while at
1024 x 768 the modes are at 60, 75 and 85 Hz. so I
don't really know what to say. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Brian