Sound card not working

benj benj at oep.co.za
Mon Jan 17 06:02:00 UTC 2005

I have a HP compaq nx9110 laptop and the sound card is a ADI 1981B
I tried the alsa ATI generic driver atiixp which I had working with
Redhat9. Any help will be appreciated.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email (or such person's
authorised representative), then:
(a)Please notify the sender of this email immediately by return email,
facsimile or telephone and delete this message from your system;
(b) You may not print, store, forward or copy this message or any part
thereof or disclose or cause information in this message to be disclosed to
any other person.

The information in or attached to this email message is confidential and may
be subject to legal privilege and client confidentiality. Nothing in this
message constitutes an offer, warranty or representation from us. While we are
entitled to rely on and hold you to your offers, warranties, representations
or other statements made in or attached to this message, our employees or
representatives may not conclude agreements or otherwise bind our company via
email unless the email is sent from an authorised representative of OEP using
a mutually agreed upon digital certification process.

We cannot be held liable for any harm or loss resulting from malicious
software code or viruses in this message or attachments, including data
corruption resulting there from. None of our employees or representatives are
permitted to send unsolicited messages ("spam") and our company cannot be held
liable therefore. If you regard this message as spam, please inform us
immediately by sending an email to abuse at oep.co.za

If this message contains offensive, derogatory or defamatory statements or
materials, it means the message has been sent outside the sender's scope of
employment with us and only the sender can be held liable in his/her personal
capacity. This disclaimer applies to our original message, any attachments and
all subsequent messages or attachments we may send.