Mozilla Thunderbird

Emil Oppeln-Bronikowski e.bronikowski at tpnets.com
Sun Jan 2 17:08:23 UTC 2005

On Sunday 02 of January 2005 17:43, Dylanby wrote:

> I have been Linux only now for about two weeks & my level of
> satisfaction with the OS

 Hi, good to see that new people are using Linux (and Ubuntu:-)

> Thunderbird almost completely unstable.

 Maybe it's me, but Thnderbird never (ever!) crashed on me. I'm using it on
Debian, Ubuntu, Slackware (my home/work machines), my girlfriend is using it
on XP, same goes for my coworkers (XP). I'm luck or there's something wrong
with your computer. :-)

--
 Emil Oppeln-Bronikowski, TPnets.com departament of software
 http://opi.pegasos.pl