Gnome SSH

stoffe ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sun Jan 16 22:40:37 UTC 2005

No, actually they don't, as is mentioned above in this thread. At least
I've never gotten any version without root or sudo working... that is
why a bug is filed and why I'm doing the workaround.

I've no special settings or tunings done, just a pretty plain Ubuntu
install, so if there is something I'm missing, feel free to point it
out. I've been googling the net and searching wikis and forums a lot
without finding anything else than this thread. :)

Of course, noone would be happier than me if it was PEBKAC. ;)

--
stoffe