unofficial mplayer

Antonio debian at fastwebnet.it
Fri Jan 14 11:49:51 UTC 2005

I guess you should add the other repositories (universe and multiverse),
check the FAQ.

If you want to compile mplayer yourself and create a package for it, you
can try my script:

http://gnuaction.altervista.org/sections/Antonio/makemplayer

that downloads mplayer sources (cvs or stable), skins, codecs, osd
fonts, for you and than compiles mplayer and creates a optimized
packages for your system.

But, you should not trust me, because I'm asking you to execute a bash
script from an unknown source (yes, even if is hosted on a site about
free software).

So, unless you understand bash-scripting and can check yourself the
code, don't execute it, please go with the marillat repository instead.

PS: Maybe I should post the script on the wiki so it can be reviewed
from others and become a bit more trusted.

- Antonio