Help with 3D games...

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jan 13 16:28:20 UTC 2005

> > Here is a link to a screen capture I just made...very blocky...
> >
> > http://www.007.org.uk/~vtrouilliez/temp/pic.jpg
> >

> Vince,
>
> I got the game up and running, but I don't have any kind of joystick so
> after a couple of minutes sitting on the runway I gave up.
> David

Hi Dave,

I don't know about the joystick...I d'ont have one, I am using the
K/B... :-/  I do'nt have sound either, it uses a strange 'YIFF' sound
server which is not what Ubuntu uses apparently.
But I thought that the 3D would be easier to fix than the other
problems, so I started with that...

Did you look at my screen capture ? Does it look the same on your
machine ? Can you make a screen capture so I can compare ?
On my machine, the graphics quality never change no matter what option
I turn on and off. As I said, when I force the game NOT to use 3D, the
graphics are 100% the same as when I for it to use 3D.
So it's definitely not using it... :-/

Vince