Status of gnome-devel in ubuntu (warty)

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at canonical.com
Wed Jan 12 02:09:09 UTC 2005

Le mardi 11 janvier 2005 à 20:47 +0100, Le grand pinguin a écrit :

> So, is this expected behavior (must resist making comments on expected
> stability of gnome developement env.  ;-) or are the dependencies of the gnome
> development packages somehow messed up?

Something is not correct on your system. You can try to "apt-get install
package" for the differents depends of gnome-core-devel to find which
one is doing this.

> > and warty is released so it'll not change in warty.
> >
> So, are you saying "it never worked" or "it can't be because it's not
> supposed to be" ???

Neither of these. I was saying that the package will not be updated in
warty since warty is released. BTW it should work.

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher