Why are Mono apps fragile?

Nadeem Bitar nadeem at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 08:24:03 UTC 2005

Thanks for the tip, tomboy is working again. F-spot is still broken though.
Regarding mono, it's not only a debian problem. It's much worse in
fedora.  I think the support is quite good since that's the only
non-source distro that I was able to install muine, f-pot, tomboy,
beagle and dashboard on.  I only wish that upgrades would stop
breaking working apps.

Nadeem