Warty failed to install on seconf machine with WinXP partition -newbie

Lindsay judenlinz at orcon.net.nz
Wed Feb 23 21:55:54 UTC 2005

I think 3 of the partitions are primary.  But take your suggestions and
will back to either of the two partitioning formats you suggest.   I'll
let the list know how I get one - I have (had) unique info on the XP
drive which I hadn't backed up for the day, but never mind.   We may be
able to resolve this.
Linz