[Hoary] "About Gnome" dialog is gone !

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Wed Feb 23 20:14:18 UTC 2005

>have you read the bugzilla entry from the previous mail ?

Yes, but I found the discussion confusing, so I don't understand how the
"About Gnome" window is going to be accessible from, or if will it
become a simple HTML page in the YELP home page, instead of the nice pop
up window that it is now,  or, if it will disappear altogther and be
dropped. :o(

I guess I will just have to wait for Hoary to be released, to see
whatever has been decided.
I agree that it's not terribly useful (other than stating the build
version), but it looked very nice and I loved it. It was a very pretty
way for Gnome to say hi to the user and introduce itself :o)

Vince