Community response ...

stardotstar ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue Feb 22 01:57:16 UTC 2005

I have Notes 6.5 Client running under WINE on my Ubuntu notebook.

There is some fiddly configuration involved but that is essentially to
do with ensuring that the correct .dlls are available, that the mode
for Wine to mimic Windows is correct (winxp) and that the directory
structure of the shared, user and main application tree are correctly
specified in the notes.ini file.

The overall performance is not really any where near perfect but
perfectly satisfactory for receiving and sending mail and basic
database operations.

Will

--
stardotstar