Intel SRCS14L RAID controller ...

Jim Cheetham jim at egressive.com
Tue Feb 22 01:37:36 UTC 2005

I have an Intel SRCS14L RAID controller in my machine, which runs fine
with the gdth driver.

I've tried to install the userspace config tools that come with it
(storcon, iircfg, srcd), but they're not working for me - they are
"could not connect to driver". I see from strace that they are
opening /proc/scsi/gdth/0, but are still not happy.

Has anyone had any success with these tools? Is there an alternative set
of tools anywhere that will allow me to reconfigure/rebuild arrays/check
status/email reports from the command-line?
--
-jim cheetham = jim at egressive dot com
www.egressive.com, www.effusiongroup.com