Icons in Hoary ... strange behavior

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 18:25:45 UTC 2005

It could be a problem with symlinks. I fixed one for evolution.png to
point from evolution-2.0.png to evolution-2.2.png (the launch bar
icon).

Perhaps it'd be worth launching evolution from the command line and
seeing the errors.

I've got icon problems throughout GNOME. FireFox is missing many
little icons (e.g. the generic icons in bookmarks toolbar, evolution
(nearly all toolbar icons, delete, print are there), launch bar is
missing some icons from the menus Applications, Places System,
Nautilus will only display icons from the SphereCrystal theme (& it's
not exactly my favourite... too flashy, big & gaudy)).