Icons in Hoary ... strange behavior

Marek Werstak marexmail at web.de
Mon Feb 21 16:45:52 UTC 2005

Hello,

I have updated some packages with the magic of apt-get ... But now I
have really problems on my iBook.

I have tried some new Themes and gnome-icons-extra and the new Evolution
to get the calendar working. But what my eyes have to see now is a real
mess. A lot of the icons gone ... I cannot see the folder icons in
evolution -> here I think there is a problem with the 2.0 and 2.2 folder
hierarchy change ...

The gnome-panel icons gone .. I see only x and empty icons.

I have tried killall, logout, reboot and reinstallation of packages but
without success. I changed the Theme back to Human but it does not
help. :-(

What is wrong?

Regards,

Marek Werstak